E130 – How Differentiation Helped Strike Social Hit 17th Fastest Growing Company
Patrick McKenna is the Founder and CEO of Strike Social, a global technology-enabled digital advertising company. Patrick has spent his career mentoring and investing in startup companies and in 2013 founded Strike Social, which was named the No. 17 fastest-growing private company in the U.S. for 2017 by Inc. Magazine. Strike Social develops AIpowered software and services for digital advertisers across industry verticals with over half of the Fortune 500 benefiting from its solutions including brands like Beat, Xbox, Honda, Mattel, Lionsgate, and large financial institutions.
During our interview we discuss:
– Patrick shares the #1 strategy they use to get new clients for Strike Social.
– We talk about how he initially boostrapped the company and then how and why they raised capital to help scale the business.
– He shares how differentiation in the form a transparent business model with clients allowed them to grow rapidly.
– We talk about their investment in technology became another way they differentiated themselves from the competition.
– Patrick talks about how their AI and machine learning was so important to helping them rapidly scale.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Patrick shares his favorite book and recommends for the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown