E131 – How to Leverage Podcast Prospecting to Grow Your Business
Steve Gordon is a bestselling author, the founder of The Unstoppable CEO™, and the host of The Unstoppable CEO™ Podcast and has written over 400 articles on marketing for service businesses. Through his firm, he helps service business entrepreneurs create leveraged marketing systems so they can spend less time on business development, and more time on what matters most.
During our interview we discuss:
– How Steve got started down his entrepreneurial journey.
– Steve shares the top 2 ways he gets clients for his business.
– We talk about the exact process Steve and his team use for podcast prospecting
He shares a couple of his favorite tools for prospecting.
– Steve even shares some good ideas on what the outreach messages might look like.
– He shares how he transitions from the podcast interview into a sales conversation.
– We talk about the importance of putting the relationships first and the potential sale a distant second.
– Steve talks about the importance of creating a WOW experience for your podcast guests.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Steve shares and recommends one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown