E133 – The Right Way to Scale Your Business with Virtual Assistants
Barbara Turley is an investor, entrepreneur, and Founder & CEO of The Virtual Hub – a business she started by accident that exploded in the space of 12 months to become one of the leading companies that recruits, trains, and manages virtual assistants for businesses who need to free up time and energy so they can go to the next level. With a strong focus on customized training and ongoing career development, Barbara ensures that her team is trained in cutting-edge programs (like Hubspot, Ontraport, etc.) to best meet their clients’ unique needs in digital marketing, social media, personal assistant services, and administrative support.
During our interview:
– Barbara shares why she migrated from Ireland to Australia as well as why she transitioned from corporate to entrepreneurship.
– She shares some of her entrepreneurial failures and setbacks.
– We talk about how she got the idea for her now multi 7 figure Virtual Hub business.
– Barbara talks about why one of her biggest focal points is company culture.
– She then shares her proven step by step process for leveraging virtual assistants to help you scale your business.
– We talk about the important of tracking when it comes to proactively managing your VA’s to get the best results.
– She shares her favorite growth tool/software that helps her grow her business.
– Barbara shares and recommends one of her favorite books that has helped her to grow her business.
Click the link below for some special giveaways just for tuning in.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown