E129 – How Vova Tess Grew a Six Figure E-commerce Business Before Graduating From High School
Vova is a young 17-year old multi 6 figure e-commerce entrepreneur, social media influencer, and speaker. Vova has created multiple online business that ranged from making anywhere from multi 5 to 6 figures in sales. He gives speeches at his very own high school showing his fellow peers “Look I can do it, so can you!”
As a 17 Year Old Vova has traveled the country spreading his message that anybody at any age or limitation can achieve anything they put their mind to. His clientele has spread from just locals in NYC to clients ranging from San Diego and Luxembourg to India and Amsterdam. Vova has been featured by many articles including the “New York Journal” and “Buzzfeed”
During our interview we discuss:
– How and why he started his first e-commerce business and why it failed.
– Vova talks about how he turned it around and one thing he invested in that made all the difference.
– We talk about a very simple strategy Vova uses to sell products with Facebook ads.
– Vova comments on how he has used influencers to help drive product sales.
– He shares the best types of products that sell really well on Shopify.
– We talk about the difference between selling seasonal products versus more evergreen products.
– Vova answers my question about how he combats the 2 day Amazon shipping program.
– He shares one of the biggest mistakes he made along the way as well as one of the biggest reasons he was successful.
– Then he shares his favorite growth tool/software.
The Futures Leaders Podcast w/ Vova Tess
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown