E78 – How to Know What Your Ideal Prospect is Thinking at Every Stage of the Buyers Journey
Lukas Resheske is a professional direct response copywriter who’s worked with over 165 clients since 2012, including big names like Ryan Levesque, Mike Dillard, Josh Turner, Tai Lopez, and Agora Financial. He has been behind the scenes on dozens of big launches and products over the past 6 years.
Lukas has also personally trained over 100 new copywriters, who have gone on to start freelancing careers of their own, or have been hired at big publishers like Agora, Mindvalley, and Hayhouse to name a few.
During our interview we discuss:
– How Lukas got started in copyrighting and how going to work for well known copyrighter Mike Dillard impacted his career.
– We talk about the #1 strategy that Lukas uses to get new copyrighting clients.
– Lukas then shares his strategy that can help you understand exactly what your prospects are thinking at every stage of the buyers journey.
– We talk about the 5 levels of buyer awareness and how to create messaging and campaigns for each of the different levels of awareness to increase your conversion.
– Lukas shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Then Lukas recommends one of his favorite books.