E77 – Dennis Yu’s One Minute Video Marketing Hack For Getting More Leads and Sales
Dennis Yu is the Chief Technology Officer of BlitzMetrics, a digital marketing company which partners with schools to train young adults.Dennis’s program centers around mentorship, helping students grow their expertise to manage social campaigns for enterprise clients like the Golden State Warriors, Nike, and Rosetta Stone.
Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, CBS Evening News and is co-author of Facebook Nation – a textbook taught in over 700 colleges and universities.
During our interview we discuss:
– Dennis shares his story about Blitzmetrics
– Then we discuss his 1 minute video strategy to generate more leads and sales for your business.
– We talk about how he leverages retargeting/remarketing with his video strategy to decrease leads cost and increase conversion.
– Dennis and I talk about the 3 stages of the sales funnel and why his 1 minute video marketing strategy is perfectly designed to convert.
– We talk about why Dennis prefers Facebook vs LinkedIn for leveraging his video strategy.
– Dennis shares the #1 challenge he faced in starting and growing Blitzmetrics.
– Dennis shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Dennis shares why he reads science fiction books.