E64 – How to Differentiate Your Brand and Stand Out From the Crowd with David Brier
David Brier is a branding and rebranding expert, a bestselling author, a native New Yorker, a rebel, and a specialist in turning easy-to-miss brands into brands and movements that customers CANNOT ignore. He’s also buddies with Daymond John from Shark Tank who also wrote the Foreword to David’s bestseller on branding, Brand Intervention.
Sales expert and NY Times bestselling author Grant Cardone also calls David “a branding genius.”
During our interview we discuss:
– David shares the #1 strategy he uses to get high-end clients for his consulting business including exact examples.
– Then David dives into exactly how brands can differentiate themselves from the market, as a way to stand out from the crowd.
– David gives examples of why different is better than better when it comes to branding.
– Then we discuss the importance of creating your brand story and how that can be a big differentiator particularly with “commoditize” products/services.
– David shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Last but not least he shares one of his favorite books.