E122 – Why Focusing on “More Leads” isn’t the Key to “More Profit” w/ Jaime Masters
Jaime Masters has been featured on Yahoo’s homepage 6 times, and in Inc, Entrepreneur, and Business Insider. She’s been a top Business Coach for over 10 years and has helped hundreds of 6 & 7 figure Entrepreneurs and Business Owners optimize every area of their business. She’s also the host of the online show – Eventual Millionaire, where she’s interviewed over 400 self made millionaires. She’s a tech geek, has two kiddos – and even has a sword wall in her house – Plus she loves creating automated systems and talking business growth!
During our interview we discuss:
– Jaime’s #1 strategy for getting new leads and clients for her business.
– We discuss why “MORE LEADS” is not the answer as well as how t increase profits with less leads.
– She shares a step by step walk through of her online pre-qualification workflow. (See download link below)
– Jaime shares why segmenting leads into 3 different buckets can be so highly profitable.
– We talk about the value of helping prospects that are not a good fit for your business to find a good fit.
– Jaime shares why she used to hate sales and why/how she has learned to enjoy it now.
– She shares her favorite growth tool she is using to grow her business.
– Jaime shares her favorite personal development book.
Claim your FREE Lead Qualification Workflow PLUS more free stuff at www.eventualmillionaire.com/growthexpert
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown