E121 – Navigating the Ever Changing B2B Buying Process with Carman Pirie
Carman Pirie is a co-founder of Kula Partners, that helps leading a B2B manufacturers craft digital experiences that transform how they engage buyers, serve customers and outpace their competition. Carman is also the co-host of the Kula Ring Manufacturing Podcast.
During out interview we discuss:
– How the B2B buying process is changing and why B2B marketing needs to adjust.
– Carman shares why the concept of an “inbound only” marketing strategy is a surefire way for most businesses to NOT grow.
– He shares how Kula Partners has created a predictable sales model allowing the to go over 30% last year.
– We talk about one of their highest performing pieces of content that they use to generate more opportunities.
– Carman shares with us how Kula compliments their digital marketing efforts by leveraging direct outreach strategies like email and phone.
– We talk about the types of media and cadence used during an outreach campaign and some of the results Kula has seen.
– He shares how they are using paid ads on LinkedIn and how it has changed over time.
– Carman shares his favorite growth tool.
– He shares one of his favorite books and highly recommends to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown