E67 – How to Unlock the Power of Any Companies Biggest Asset with John Fairclough
John Fairclough (FAIR-clow) founded The Resicom Group to help retailers optimize the way they improve and maintain their store environment. Under his leadership, the company has evolved from a local construction company into an international provider of facility maintenance and construction services. Now John enjoys sharing his story to inspire others.
During our interview we discuss:
– We start with John sharing his top strategies for getting new clients for his Resicom business.
– Then John shares the biggest challenge he has faced in growing a $10 million plus per year revenue business.
– John then dives into his strategy for unlocking the power of his companies biggest assets….the employees!
– John explains his theory on servant leadership and how it has helped him achieve his goals.
– Then we discuss John’s favorite growth tools/software.
– John closes it out by recommending a book for the audience.