E61 – Why Niching Down and Being Different is the Key to Success in Marketing w/ Christopher Lochhead
Christopher Lochhead is podcast host, best selling author, and 3x Silicon Valley, public company CMO. He stands out for his unique point of view, sense of humor, hard-fought experience, and whiskey stained mind. He is also the author of a new book called “Niche Down: How to Become Legendary by Being Different.
During our interview we discuss:
– Christopher shares why being different is better than better and why top entrepreneurs become category owners.
– We talk about a few current examples of the best category designers when it comes to business.
– Christopher shares the difference between how category designers market their product vs the rest of the market.
– We talk about his favorite growth tool/software
– Then Christopher shares his favorite book.
– And much more.