E43 – The Science Behind Why Some Marketing Ideas Work While Others Don’t with Allen Gannett
Allen Gannett is the founder and CEO of TrackMaven, he’s is a frequent writer on creativity, leadership, and marketing for major publications including Fast Company, The Washington Post as well as many others. He’s also the author of a NEW book called “The Creative Curve”
During our call we discuss:
– Allen shares what inspired him to write his new book “The Creative Curve”
– He talks about what he found out after he interviewed 25 creatives geniuses.
– He debunks the myth around how creativity can’t be learned and developed.
– Allen shares why some marketing ideas work and others don’t
– We talk about how Allen uses what he learned writing this book that he uses to get more clients and sales for his own company.
– We talk about how Allen and his team got early customers during the startup phase of TrackMaven and then we pivot talk about how he gets new clients today.
– Allen shares his favorite inbound strategy/channel that they use to get high quality leads.
– We talk about the biggest challenge Allen faced since starting Trackmaven in 2012.
– Allen shares his prediction around marketing over the next 2-3 years.
– Allen shares his favorite growth software/tool.
– Allen wraps it up by sharing one of his favorite books.
– Then he recommends one of his favorite books for the audience.
Connect with Allen at www.allen.xyz
Get your copy of the book at www.thecreativecurve.com