E204 – The Most Overlooked Metric to Business Success w/ Luis Congdon
Luis Congdon is the host of the Thriving Launch podcast, an author, writer, consultant, speaker and internet marketer. He specializes helping entrepreneurs with their relationships.
During our interview we discuss:
– Why entrepreneurs with good relationships at home are healthier, happier and generally more balanced and successful.
– Luis shares the right way and the wrong way to talk to another person about an issue or problem you want to address.
– We talk about examples of highly successful companies and how and why relationships are a key component to success.
– He shares example of how turmoil and arguing at home impacts our productivity and satisfaction at work.
– Four scientifically studied behaviors that lead to break ups, divorce and lost relationships.
– Luis shares some small changes in your strategy and language to improve your communications and relationships.
– Why are 69% relationship problems are perpetual problems?
– Luis talks about a strategy called “love mapping” which anyone can use to enhance your personal relationships.
– Plus a whole lot more.
Check out the previous episode with Luis below…
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown