E169 – How to Convert Instagram Profile Views into Real Followers w/ Zach Benson
Zach Benson is a TEDx speaker, avid world traveler, social-media trainer for international brands like The Four Seasons, Ritz Carlton, and ViceRoy and a past participant on “So You Think You Can Dance.” Zach speaks to educate others on the systems he uses to live your best life, grow your following and travel the world while getting paid to do it all. His super-power is Instagram marketing and founded Assistagram to help empower hundreds of Influencers and several Fortune 500 companies to cut through the noise and connect with their target audience organically.
During our conversation we discuss:
– He shares how a serious injury ended his break dancing career which led him to starting his Instagram marketing agency.
– Zach give me Instagram profile a critique including 3 tips on how to convert profile visits into followers.
– We talk about the wrong way and the right way to use hashtags to increase your reach and views.
– He shares how he leverages DM groups to increase reach and virality.
– Zach shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– We talk about one of his favorite books.
– PLUS a whole lot more.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown