E163 – How to Get More Leads and Clients Using Messenger Chatbots w/ Larry Kim
CEO of MobileMonkey, Inc. – the World’s Best Facebook Messenger Marketing Platform, for marketers at companies of all sizes — create powerful chatbots without coding. Used by millions of users, It’s easy and free!
Also, founder of WordStream, Inc – The leading provider of AdWords, Facebook and keyword tools used by millions of marketers worldwide. The company employs over three hundred people and manages Billions of dollars of ad spend on behalf of tens of thousands of customers. Acquired by Gannett for $150 million in June 2018.
Ranked the #8 most popular author on Medium. Contributor to CNBC and Inc. Magazine. Key Interests include: AdWords, Facebook Ads, Entrepreneurship and Start-ups.
During our interview:
– Larry starts by sharing the story behind the growth and exit of WordStream for $150 million.
– He shares what messenger marketing is and why he launched his newest venture called, Mobile Monkey.
– We discuss how messenger marketing can get 20X click through rates vs email marketing.
– Larry talks about an important decision that he made prior to launching Mobile Monkey.
– Larry shares some of his best tips on how to leverage messenger marketing to get more leads and sales.
– We talk about how chatbots are great a segmenting while simultaneously creating rapport with the user.
– He shares the HUGE impact messenger chatbots have on the ROI of Facebook advertising campaigns.
– Why messenger marketing drip campaigns are more effective than email drip campaigns.
– Larry talks about why Mobile Monkey integrated with WordPress.
– We talk about why and how messenger bots are a great way to collect and build your email list.
– Larry shares his vision on how AI will impact messenger marketing.
– Larry stresses why it is so important to be an early adapter of messenger chatbots because its never going to be easier or better than today.
– We talk about Mobile Monkeys #1 strategy for getting new customers.
– Larry shares his favorite growth tool.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown