E154 – How to Grow a 7 Figure Business in a Highly Competitive Industry w/ Jay Dhillon
Jay Dhillon is a serial entrepreneur, investor and philanthropist based in the UK with a proven track record of growing businesses from start-up to success- and helping others do the same. From humble beginnings, at aged 22 Jay grew his first business from 0-500 staff and in three locations, racking up sales of over £30 million – all without any investment other than a small amount of savings. The business went on to acquire major clients such as Landrover, Jaguar, Toyota and New Look, to name a few.
During our interview we discuss:
– How and why Jay choose his niche before launching his first business that went on to do over $30 million in sales.
– Jay shares some of his earliest lessons that helped him get his early clients and forward momentum.
– We talk about how he was able to differentiate himself from his competitors.
– The importance of outworking your competitors.
– Jay talks about the importance of thinking about your exit strategy early on.
– We talk about the importance of focusing on revenue generating activity versus focusing on non revenue generating activities.
– He talks about the importance of having a strong BELIEF in not only what your doing but why your doing it.
– Jay shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– He recommends one of his favorite books.
– PLUS a whole lot more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown