E107 – Neil Patel Unveils His #1 Growth Strategy for 2019
Neil Patel is the Cofounder of Neil Patel Digital. He is a New York Times Bestselling author. The Wall Street Journal calls him a TOP influencer on the web, Forbes says he is one of the top 10 marketers, and Entrepreneur Magazine says he created one of the 100 most brilliant companies. AND he’s the co-host of one of my favorite podcasts called Marketing School.
During our interview we discuss:
– We start out by talking about why Neil is leveraging video on LinkedIn and how it has helped his business.
– Neil unpacks his #1 strategy for growth in 2019.
– He shares detailed stats and analytics on how his Uber Suggest tool is generating high quality, repeat traffic that he uses to convert into leads for his business.
– Neil shares one of his biggest mistakes to avoid when leveraging his free tool marketing model.
– We talk about why even larger companies are using free online tools versus paid tools.
– Neil breaks down the pros and cons of paid traffic over organic traffic.
– He shares why he thinks the Saas business model is a race to the bottom versus how free tools model has helped google generate billions.
– Neil shares the 1 thing he would do differently to get further faster if he could start his Neil Patel Digital business over again.
– Neil shares his #1 growth/software tool.
– Neil closes it out by sharing one of his favorite books focused in and around growth.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE to this podcast to ensure you don’t miss future episodes.