Podcast Episode #28
Jon Schumacher is a webinar coach and online marketing consultant. He’s also the founder of Marketing Mastery Media which is a digital marketing agency focused on building both live and automated webinar funnels for coaches, consultants, and other agencies. He is also the host of the Webinar Mastery Summit, the largest online webinar conference.
Jon has hosted over 300 webinars in the past four years. He has been featured or mentioned on large publications such as the Huffington Post, Entrepreneur, Fox News, and the Good Men Project.
During our interview we discuss:
– LIVE webinars vs automated/everygreen webinars including Jon’s favorite and the pro’s and con’s to both.
– Jon shares his favorite strategies for driving user registration on his and his clients webinars.
– We also dig into the different webinar software and platforms he prefers for both automated and live webinars.
– Jon shares two customer stories and why one was super successful and why the other failed.
– We talk about the pro’s and con’s of using LIVE streaming tools like Facebook live and Youtube vs a dedicated webinar platform.
– He shares a few lessons learned and what he would do different to grow faster given the chance to the start over again.
– Jon also shares his favorite growth software/tool.