E178 – How to “Get the Meeting” with Stu Heinecke
Stu Heinecke is a Wall Street Journal cartoonist, Hall of Fame-nominated marketer, best-selling author of “How To Get A Meeting with Anyone.” Stu is dedicated to producing unfair advantages for B2B clients using “Contact Marketing,” a fusion of marketing and sales that supports Account Based Marketing strategies by enabling reps to connect with virtually anyone.
During out interview we discuss:
– Stu talks about the release of his NEW book “Get the Meeting” on October 15, 2019.
– He talks about how “Contact Marketing” has evolved into a 3 prong approach that incorporates both online and offline.
– Stu gave an example of how to use a combination of online ad re-targeting / re-marketing in conjunction with offline “contact marketing” strategies.
– We talk about a NEW concept contact marketing strategy called “pocket campaigns”
– He shares what is a digital persistence campaign?
– Stu talks about a strategy that can lead to over 100% conversion rate.
– How one of the companies in his book got a 69 million % return on marketing campaign investment.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown