E114 – What is “Customer Experience Optimization” and Why You Should Care w/ Paul Kirch
Paul Kirch serves as the President/CEO of Sellience, a unique a holistic digital marketing agency specializing in Customer Experience Optimization (CXO). He’s also the host an award winning podcast called Boss Academy Radio.
During our interview we discuss:
– Paul starts out by sharing his #1 strategy for getting new clients for his business.
– Then we dissect why and how website owners need learn how to optimize customer experience in order to succeed in marketing their business today.
– Paul talks about one of the biggest mistakes that website owners are making and how to easily fix it.
– We talk about why optimizing user experience is just as important on other platforms like your various social media profiles including LinkedIn.
– Paul talks about the importance of generating compelling and engaging content.
– Paul talks about a content strategy designed to hack the google to help you with keyword rankings.
– We talk about the importance of conversion rate optimization (CRO).
– Then we discuss “rule of 7” in marketing and how ad retargeting / remarketing can dramatically increase your traffic and sales.
– Paul shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Paul wraps it up by recommending one of his favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE/REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode of Growth Experts.